Saturday, 11 July 2009

photos from my holga

everyone thinks i only like to take photos of myself. they say i'm vain but then again, to a certain extent, everyone is vain too. i might be leaning towards the larger extent but hey, at least i'm honest about it.

so when i'm not taking photos of myself, i like to spend my afternoons taking photos of random stuff with my holga, anything that catches my eye really.

so ladies and gentlemen, introducing my first attempt at lomography!!

D1000001.jpg picture by alvinhilton
multi colored flats

D1000002.jpg picture by alvinhilton
chinatown & beautiful skies

D1000003.jpg picture by alvinhilton
a peek at my neighbours in malacca

D1000004.jpg picture by alvinhilton
where i spent my afternoons with my magazines & on rainy days i sit on the swing and watch the rain fall

D1000005.jpg picture by alvinhilton
the rabbit and the kisser

D1000006.jpg picture by alvinhilton
werdna & ila

D1000007.jpg picture by alvinhilton
silhoutte of the old capitol cinema

D1000008.jpg picture by alvinhilton
coconut tree surrounded by flats.

D1000009.jpg picture by alvinhilton
me, bul and shahul outside a vintage bag store

D1000010.jpg picture by alvinhilton
multiple exposure. spot me?

D1000011.jpg picture by alvinhilton
swissotel at noon




so how was it? nice??

its my first time using a holga camera and i kinda like how it turned out!

=D




AJ