Sunday, 11 January 2009

SIM suck less because of them.

you know the reason why my entries are so god-damn overdued is because i tend to spend a lot of my time editing the photos. and when i do this i get damn tired to actually blog about it. to solve this problem, i'm gonna edit my photos lesser and try my best to update my blog regularly.

that shall be included into one of my new year resolutions. haha! not bad right? not as far fetch as having 'to lose weight' or 'exercise more' 'start exercising' as a new year resolution.

right now, i have a gazilion photos in my 'To Blog' folder, so these few weeks, expect a vomit of camwhoring endeavours. wahahaha!


before the end of exams, my uni friends and i decided that we should head to town after the last paper and have dinner or something.

after much contemplation about where to eat, all the way from SIM and throughout the cab journey we finally agreed on fish and co!


10112008999.jpg picture by alvinhilton
101120081001.jpg picture by alvinhilton


another thing that we also planned to do after exams was to head the clubs!

made our way to Butter Factory until we found out that everyone of us was underage. ho ho ho! i never expected to be underaged for anything especially at my age right now, which is 18, in case you were wondering. ahem.

in the end we decided to go to St James -Powerhouse. never been there before so i kinda expected the crowd to be infants as the age limit is rather low. but most of the people there were around mid 20's. and the music was really good too!!

10.jpg picture by alvinhilton


3-1.jpg picture by alvinhilton

my uni mates sans weiliang who couldnt make it that night.


12.jpg picture by alvinhilton

some other new people i just met that night.


1-4.jpg picture by alvinhilton

yee ling! my favourite person to disturb in school! hahaha! whoopah!! (inside joke)


4-1.jpg picture by alvinhilton

relax one corner.


5-1.jpg picture by alvinhilton

dancing the night away!



xoxo