Sunday, 22 March 2009

RANT

i am so fucking mentally tired right now. i know uni would be hard but i didnt expect it to be this draining. every single day is projects. i go school do project. i come home do project. even on days i got no school i still gotta meet up for projects. on weekends more projects to complete before i meet again on weekdays to do more projects.

i used to love doing projects in poly. in fact, i looked forward to them, especially the presentations. right now, the word project alone gives me nightmares.

also it doesnt help that none of my friends are free to hang out with me. everybody's busy with this, busy with that. weekends are only for bf/gf. seriously whatever! i'm gonna remember how much effort you put into this friendship and i'm gonna reciprocate the same amount to you.

and negativity.
OMG! there's just too damn much negativity around me. dissing me, rolling your eyes at me, disrespecting me, treating me like fucking bimbo. i've been sucking it up for way too long. being far too nice for everybody to just walk all over me. i've had enough. seriously fuck you all. fucking fucktards!

well guess what? the bitch is back. i've fucking tone down my sarcasm way too much just to be nice to everyone. so much that i've lost myself. no wonder a lot of my old friends say i have changed, say i that i'm too toned down and too quiet and reserved. well, fuck all that. i'm bringing the old me back.


don't you dare step on my toes cause you do not know what a MAJOR bitch i can be. M A J O R !