Friday, 30 October 2009

desire

i've been thinking about making this decision for quite a while actually. in fact, ever since i saw the picture, i couldnt stop contemplating about it. in the end, i decided to just go for it.

so i brought the picture along with me. placed it nicely in my wallet and slotted it into my backpocket. put on my tshirt and made my way to the building. this building was located in a discreet part of the area. not many people were around at that time which is good for me as it means i wouldnt wait long.

i stood in front of the building, contemplating my decision one last time. i told myself to just go for it. i've come all the way and to turn back would only make my efforts futile. pushed open the big glass door and there she was, Nurul.

Nurul is a malay girl around 1.6metres in height probably around her early twenties. now you wouldnt call her chubby nor was she skinny. i guess fleshy was the only appropriate word that came to mind. her hair was dyed copper brown and heavy eyeliner lined her big almond eyes. one thing that separated nurul from the rest of the girls in the room were her bosoms. so big and prominent she made all other girls look like flat chested teenage girls.

when i came into the room, nurul looked at me with her eyes and i smiled. she smiled back. i didnt want to waste any precious time so i went straight to the point. i took out my wallet and passed her the picture that i kept inside. i told her what i was here for and she was only too please to adhere to my wants. she knew i didnt do this often so she guided me slowly what to do.

i was thankful that i met nurul. she was polite and always had a smile on her face. i took one look at her again and i couldnt hold it in any longer. so i told what was on my mind.

"hmm, can i... mm.. i want.. both breasts"

she looked at me again with her eager eyes

and without her smile wavering she replied..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"crispy or original?"






ali joe