Wednesday, 23 December 2009

comeback

i know you guys that i've been neglecting this blog so much lately.

SORRY!!!

if you didnt know, i've just finished my final semester in uni and my exam results came out postive! WOOOOTS!!!

i was like so freaking out about my Finance paper can!! the paper was like damn tough la and i am like mathematically challenged man. like ever since i was in secondary school i've been sucking at math. did you know i've never passed maths before in secondary school until O levels. i spent 2 mths intensively practicing ten year series with my math teacher after school and THANK GOD my efforts were remunerated.

so yes, 'Hard Work' and 'Practice Practice Practice' does pay off!!


having finally completed uni means the end to late nights of doing projects and mugging for exams. so i've decided to spend my self declared holiday doing stuff i really enjoy.

i've been shopping, visiting museums, reading books, watching planes fly, taking lomo photos with my holga, watching Oprah, baking A LOT and of course catching up with friends.

its been really great having all this time to simply slack and not worry about anything. i mean it would of course be even better if i were at a beach in Langkawi sipping mojitos of course.

anyway

not to worry, i'm back to blogging!!! i simply cant stand to be away from all my cute readers for so long!!! i've got like a gazillion photos to blog about and tonnes of baking recipes to update already.

tune in and tell a friend!!!


muacks!
ALI-JOE