Tuesday, 15 December 2009

oral

i opened the wooden door and there he stood with his back facing me.

'ooo, nice bum', i thought to myself.

since it was my first time here, i was a little unsure of what to do. and then he turned around and smiled at me. there was a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

'hi, my name is derrick', he said.

'hello', i responded, a little coy.

derrick was a very handsome man. he was tall, a little tanned and i guess somewhere around mid twenties. his hair was a little messed up on purpose so that it didnt come across as too rigid. in short, derrick was cute.

i decided to go ahead and lied down on my back. he came closer to me. he took his hands and gently caressed my lips. he grabbed his thing and brought it close to my mouth. his eyes looking directly into mind, almost comforting me that he'd be gentle and promised not to hurt me. naturally, i open my mouth.

'wider', he said.

apparently, i didnt open my mouth wide enough for his thing to enter. slowly, he prodded my mouth with his thing gently rubbing the sides of my mouth at times. it felt a little weird at first but soon i got use to having his thing in my mouth.

i knew this wasnt his first time. he knew exactly what to and how to manouvre his thing in my mouth. it somewhat felt good knowing he knew what to do.

and then it happened, all because of his contant prodding of his thing in my mouth, the fluid now in my mouth was beginning to make me gag. i was thinking maybe i should just swallow but then, i'm not that kind of guy. i looked him and signalled him with my eyes. he understood exactly. what i wanted to do and he smile. i got up and spit out the fluid from my mouth. laid back down and he went at it again, more agressive this time. it did hurt a little bit, but i sucked it up.

then he was done. i spit out the fluid from my mouth. he looked pleased. i felt a little violated but thats okay cause i was the one who wanted to do this. he didnt pressurise me at all into doing this with him.

i sat up, and i looked at him. he was cleaning his thing. he gave me again that boyish smile and said to me, 'okay, i'll see you again in 6months time for your next dental checkup yeah?'

'sure'.





ALI JOE